- Fill out our getting to know you form
- Download the FinalSurge app to receive weekly workouts
- Log workouts and communicate daily with coach Dan to track improvement on fitness benchmarks
- Athletes who train to race, get PRs (personal records) on race day
What’s a fitness benchmark?
A fitness benchmark measures your functional threshold pace in swimming and running and threshold power for cycling. At TTR we take these every 4-8 weeks to track your improvement as you build toward your goal event.
Here’s the distances/times we take benchmarks of and track:
- Swimming Time: 500 yard swim
- Cycling Power: 20 min or ramp test
- Running Time: 5k run